- Jun-Aug – €2,700 per week
- March-May and Sept-Oct – €1,760 per week
- Nov-Feb – €1,150 per week (Christmas and New Year weeks are €1,760)
Charm and tranquility on the outskirts of Lourmarin
Recently renovated, La Bastide du Casellas is furnished with great care and has all the facilities and comfort you need for a harmonious holiday in a natural and relaxing environment. Private, without being isolated, it has a large swimming pool and vast land (1.5 ha) with panoramic views.
La Bastide du Casellas has an enviable location in Provence, at the foot of the Luberon mountains and 1.5km from Lourmarin, one of the “Most Beautiful Villages of France”, with its Renaissance castle, its cobbled lanes, famous weekly market and boutique shops and galleries.
Vast outdoor space
This renovated “bastidon” or farmhouse for six people will seduce you with its exceptional 1.5ha of land surrounded by fields and hills. It is a refurbished old stone building with modern comforts and décor. Enjoy the solitude and privacy of the location nestled in the countryside near Lourmarin and Cucuron. Large private grounds offer space to spread out and enjoy the natural surroundings. The interior is open, airy and sophisticated while not at all pretentious. Relax at the outdoor dining table or around the pool in the large garden with lovely mountain view.
Everything you need
The house, which has wi-fi, air-conditioning and under-floor heating, is a single story with a mezzanine level. The spacious living room has armchairs and sofas and a 4m-wide bay window opening onto the garden. A large open-plan kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, hob, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, and a large oak table and chairs.
Casellas has three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The main bedroom with 160cm double bed has a bathroom en suite, with shower, basin and WC. There is a beautiful second double bedroom, also with a 160cm bed. The two double bedrooms each have their own TV and DVD player. A third loft bedroom has twin 90cm beds. There is also a large mezzanine area that can accommodate an extra guest or two or be used as a reading room.
The large family bathroom has a shower bath, two basins, large mirror, cupboard, washing machine and dryer. There is a separate WC.
Perfect for lazy summer days outdoors
Outside there is a beautiful private swimming pool of 11×4.5m nestled in a garden on 1.5ha of land surrounded by hills and fields. There is plenty of shade, including a large arbour of trees and lovely shady areas around the house, including for parking cars.
In summer you’ll probably spend much of your time outdoors – choose from the separate picnic area, an outdoor lounge area and other outdoor seating and dining areas – there are 3 tables and 12 chairs, 4 sunbeds and 6 deck chairs outside, so there’s plenty of choice!
There’s also a gas barbeque for grilling, plus a boules court and table tennis for entertainment.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC) and small satellite flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed with separate bathroom (tub with shower, 2 sinks, WC) and small satellite flat screen TV
- Bedroom 3 – Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
- Dimensions: 4.5m x 11m
- Depth: Deep end – 6 feet, shallow end – 3 feet
- Electric security cover
- Not heated
- Note: A beach area of pool 6 inches deep x 2 meters creates an ultra shallow area for young (adult supervised) children to play
- Weekly cleaning is included. Inquire for extra maid service at 15 euros per hour. Linens changed weekly unless agreed otherwise. Maids not responsible for washing guest dishes/ pots/ pans or personal laundry.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay7 nights
- Security Deposit€500
- Aircon (partial)
- BBQ (gas)
- Boulles court
- Coffee machine (drip)
- DVD player
- Electric pool cover
- Iron & board
- Linens supplied
- Private parking
- Satellite TV
- Table tennis
- Under-floor heating